Create your own first aid workshop, based on the training you need.
- Tailored to your requirements – choose the topics and duration
- Ideal as part of your workplace health and safety programme
- Can be used as a team-building exercise at a conference
- An excellent inclusion for any health-focussed seminar
Create a first aid workshop to met your needs
St John can work with you to design a first aid training experience that addresses your specific requirements. You can run a customised workshop at your workplace, as part of a regular health and safety skills programme. You can bring your group to St John premises for specific first aid training. Or maybe you’re a conference organiser looking for a breakout activity with a point of difference – first aid makes an excellent team-building exercise.
First aid workshops benefit everybody, because accidents and sudden illness can happen anywhere at any time.
Your workshop will consist of one or more individual first aid modules. Modules range from basic topics, like how to use a first aid kit and CPR, to more advanced topics, such as defibrillation and oxygen therapy. We can provide you with a list of modules when you enquire.
- Duration is flexible, according to the time you have available and topics you want to cover
- Workshops can be held at your premises/venue or St John
Enquire about a course
We can organise a customised first aid workshop for your group at St John premises or your own. Call us on 0800 FIRST AID (0800 347 782) or
Enquire online >>