The St John and Site Safe joint First Aid Construction Safety course combines construction health and safety requirements with First Aid Level 1.
- Ideal for all construction workers wanting to learn new workplace first aid skills and qualifications, or refresh their first aid training.
- Successful completion of the course will renew your Site Safe Passport, for those who have also undertaken a Site Safe Passport previously.
- Integrates key elements of construction site safety, ensuring all workers have a basic understanding of their health and safety responsibilities.
The course is broken down into two main sections:
- The first section is delivered by a Site Safe Health Safety and Environmental Advisor/Trainer and focuses on construction health and safety.
It covers how to do your job safely, understanding the reasons for on-site actions and taking responsibility for being safe. The practical content looks at hazards and controls associated with inspecting items, eliminating or isolating hazards and hazard identification.
- The second section is delivered by a St John First Aid Trainer and focuses on construction-specific examples, scenarios and common construction injuries.
It covers CPR, how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED), managing bleeding and burns and more.
For more information or to book your course, click here.
||6401 and 6402