Refresh first aid skills with a combination of online and in-class learning.
- A time-efficient way to refresh your first aid skills
- Allows you to revalidate your first aid certificate
- Online learning is followed by an in-class practical and assessment session
- Helps your workplace to meet health and safety standards
- Compliant with Department of Labour and NZQA requirements
First aid recertification made easy
Being ready to help in an emergency means having up-to-date first aid skills. This course includes theory and practice to refresh your knowledge, teach you the latest first aid techniques and maintain your confidence as a first aider. Once you’ve completed the online component, you will attend a half-day first aid class at St John.
If you’re a designated provider of workplace first aid, you need to revalidate your certificate every two years. This course makes that easy, because half the work is done online in your own time.
What you’ll gain
Our Online Refresher Course allows you to complete part of your first aid refresher online, then join an in-class session for an afternoon to practice your learning. On completion you will:
- have revalidated your first aid certificate
- be up-to-date with the latest first aid practices
For the online learning component of this first aid training, you will need a computer with broadband internet access and the latest version of Adobe Flash-player. If you have an older version of Flash, you will be prompted to update when you first access the online programme. The programme uses intensive graphics, so your computer will need to perform well with interactive multimedia.
Enquire about a private course
Ask us about running a first aid refresher course especially for your group, either at your premises or ours. Call us on 0800 FIRST AID (0800 347 782) or
Enquire online >>
||$147.00 (incl. GST)