Advanced resuscitation training, tailored to the needs of your group.
- Advanced resuscitation training for health professionals
- You can select the content of your course from a range of standard and advanced modules
- Course content must include at least one advanced module
- Can be used as a refresher course
Advanced resuscitation skills for health professionals
Unlike our other resuscitation courses, which deliver prescribed modules, this course can be customised to the needs of your group.
St John can help you choose the content of your course from a selection of standard and advanced modules. At least one advanced module needs to be included in your course content. Your course can offer initial training or provide refresher training.
- IV therapy
- Basic ECG training
- IM adrenaline
- Laryngeal mask airway
- Preparation of drugs
- Principles of manual defibrillation
- Manual defibrillation
- Principles of endotracheal intubation
- Endotracheal intubation
Prerequisites for the course
Attendees need to be registered nurses, medical practitioners or people who need advanced resuscitation skills as part of their scope of practice.
- Fee: Depends on the content of your course
- Duration: Depends on the content of your course
Enquire about a course
Ask us about running a customised advanced resuscitation course for your group, either at your premises or ours. Call us on 0800 FIRST AID (0800 347 782) or
Enquire online >>