Learn Level 3 resuscitation, including the use of resuscitation equipment.
- Recommended training for jobs that require Level 3 resuscitation skills, e.g. people who have a duty to respond and are likely to be involved with the initial delivery of resuscitation
- Meets NZRC resuscitation standards for Level 3
- Can be used as a Level 3 refresher course
- Helps your workplace to meet health and safety standards
Specific resuscitation skills essential for your job
Our Resuscitation Level 3 course is for people who need resuscitation skills for their job. It’s also recommended for anybody who has access to common resuscitation equipment and wants to know how to use it.
This course meets the Level 3 requirements of the New Zealand Resuscitation Council (NZRC). It can also be used as a refresher/revalidation for Level 3 Resuscitation.
What you’ll gain
The course is practical and provides ample ‘hands-on’ time with equipment to ensure you can competently perform a range of resuscitation skills. On completion you will:
- be a certificated Level 3 resuscitator
- know how to use common resuscitation equipment
Prerequisites for the course
To participate in this resuscitation course, you will need to hold a current First Aid Certificate.
- Safety and scene management
- CPR/AED revision
- Oropharyngeal airway
- Bag/mask resuscitator
- Oxygen delivery
- Adult collapse
- Child collapse
Individual and group courses
Resuscitation Level 3 courses are regularly held at St John premises throughout New Zealand. They are ideal for individuals or small groups. If you have a larger group, St John can arrange a course just for you at your premises or ours.
Enquire about a private course
Ask us about running a Resuscitation Level 3 course especially for your group, either at your premises or ours. Call us on 0800 FIRST AID (0800 347 782) or enquire online >>
||$113.00 (incl. GST)