As one of our business supporters, you’ll be offered unique opportunities to add value to New Zealanders’ lives. In return, you will gain awareness for your brand and positive public relations exposure.
Making a difference to your local community helps with team building and brings the spirit of giving to your company culture. By choosing to help St John, your employees and customers will see that your business has its heart in the right place.
Business benefits of supporting St John
As well as the ‘feel good’ factor that comes with supporting St John, your business can expect some tangible benefits from the relationship. These include:
- strengthening customer loyalty to your brand and your market position, through association with the most trusted brand in New Zealand
- fulfilment of your company’s – social responsibility ambitions
- engagement with the local community, through volunteering
Why do businesses choose St John as their charity?
The community services we provide are relevant to people in every community, which is why businesses regularly choose us as their preferred charity. They recognise that staff will view St John as a worthy recipient of their fundraising efforts.
When discussing your charity choice with employees, you can mention some of the emergency and community care services we provide:
- St John Ambulance Service, which operates 24/7 and helps around 400,000 New Zealanders every year
- St John Youth programmes, to teach young people first aid, health care and leadership skills in a practical and fun way
- Health shuttles, to help people with health or mobility problems get to their health appointments
- Caring Caller, to provide a friendship service to those in need
- Friends of the Emergency Department, to give comfort to patients in hospital
Ways that you can help us
Your support for St John can be expressed in many different ways. We’d welcome the chance to talk to you about opportunities.
- make a corporate donation and/or encourage payroll giving
- provide us with free products or services
- give your employees time off to do volunteer work for St John
- become a corporate sponsor
- embark on a cause-related marketing campaign
- organise a fundraising event that engages both employees and customers
We’re grateful for anything you can spare. Donations of $5 or more may qualify for a tax rebate. Donate money to St John >>
Meet our supporters
We’re lucky to have the support of many fantastic New Zealand businesses.
See who’s helping St John >>
Your employees can donate to St John direct from their pay and receive an immediate reduction of PAYE.
Find out about payroll giving >>
There are lots of ways to raise money for St John in the workplace. Here are some ideas to help you get started.
See workplace fundraising ideas >>
Use of the St John Logo
If you are interested in using our logo for fundraising, click on the link below to find out more about the terms and conditions.
St John logo conditions of use >>
Talk to us
If you’d like to discuss how your business can support St John, and what we can do in return, call 0800 ST JOHN (785 646), send an email to email@example.com or
Complete a business supporters form >>