By subscribing to our Supporter Scheme, you’ll help us provide essential services to New Zealand communities and at the same time support St John. In return, you’ll receive free emergency ambulance transportation if you ever need it.
How the Supporter Scheme works
To become a St John Supporter, you pay a 12-month subscription fee - either as an individual at the rate of $45, or as a household at the rate of $60.
As a St John Supporter, you’ll be entitled to free medical emergency ambulance attendance and/or transport to a hospital anywhere in New Zealand. The usual part-charge for emergency ambulance transport is more than the annual cost of being a St John Supporter, so our scheme offers great value for money. For full terms and conditions, click the link below.
Why become a St John Supporter?
St John is a charity. We rely on donations and fundraising to deliver our services to the New Zealanders who need them. The annual subscription you pay to be a St John Supporter helps to provide:
- St John Ambulance Service, which operates 24/7 and helps around 400,000 New Zealanders every year
- St John Youth programmes, to teach young people first aid, health care and leadership skills in a practical and fun way
- Health shuttles, to help people with health or mobility problems get to their health appointments
- Caring Caller, to provide a friendship service to those in need
- Friends of the Emergency Department, to give comfort to patients in hospital
Ask a question about the scheme
If you have a question about the St John Supporter Scheme, you can call toll free on 0800 ST JOHN (0800 785 646) or you can enquire online >>
Become a St John Supporter
If you’re ready to become a St John Supporter, you can download a membership form now >>
Full terms and conditions
For full details of the St John Supporter Scheme see the terms and conditions >>