Regan Batt

A few years ago my grandmother had a bad fall and we thought it was nothing till she started to get in more pain. I then put a blanket on her to keep her warm as she was in shock. I was in my room when she fell and I knew what to do from the training St John gave me. I rang 111 and they came so fast my nana was taken to Christchurch public hospital where she got the right treatment that she needed,so thank you St John you saved my grandmother. My life is forever indented to you, the photo is me and my grandmother now.

Tell us your story